Gligar and Gabite with there hidden abilities

I do.

we all do

It comes down to 1 thing. Do you want his shinies or not. because anything else under 45 IV stones i can do and add something

do you have any shinies nate?

no. thats the best reason to pick him. if thats it, totally cool

what are the natures and moveset of the shiny zubat?

Zubat (bashful) has level up moves only. Still nice and green tho

I will make the zubat have perfect IVs for you if we take venusaurite and venusaur off the deal.

remember, more TMs and move tutors will be coming. Bashful is a totally neutral nature. not good, not bad

so for you shiny zubat, venusaur with venusaurite, and gible with iv stones?

Itā€™s either the venusaurite or the IV stones. As far as the venusaur goes, thereā€™s a nice guy around here that gives free bred pokemon, heā€™ll give you a bulbasaur with sludge bomb free of charge.

what is the ability of the zubat?

Inner focus. Not the greatest, I know.

I could give you the venusaurite and a ton of iv stones for improving your teams stats?

instead of the zubat?

Yeah, considering it isnā€™t the greatest zubat.

Iā€™m sorta losing interest, so my offers are as follows:

Negotiable amount of IV stones and venusaurite

Or

Zubat and IV stones/Venusaurite

zubat, venusaurite, and a bulbasaur with sludge bomb and we got a deal

I normally only do shiny for shiny, so if youā€™re going for the zubat then youā€™ll be lucky to get anything else out of me.

I am going to give you HA egg move gabite though.

how do I get a bulbasaur with sludgebomb though?

3 options: find the guy who will do it free Give me 1 PP up and itll be done in 5 minutes breed it yourself with bulbapedia and aboodies breeding guide on these forums

cows is the best idea :sunny:

I have an ability capsule dont have a PP UP?

Or do it yourself. Get a male gulpin/swalot with sludge bomb. Breed with pumpkaboo. Breed child with bulbasaur. Profit

1 Like