Giving away (see offer) w pokerus

Trading Name: Crobatty

Offer: Level 1 Horsea/Cleffa/Pichu/Igglybuff/Flabebe w Pokerus

Request: dont care. just wanting to see if anyone wants them before I release them

Further info: i keep wonder trading them and getting them back, so it will be nice if you actually want them. I can tell you their natures/abilities if asked

1 Like

I would like to trade with you! :blush:

1 Like

ok cool would you like a specific nature one of the Horsea/Cleffa or do you not care? and is your username the same as your trading name? i might not have the nature you want, but ill check. Ill be around for about till 9pm on my end.

edit - i kept breeding pokemon, and now in addition to the Horsea/Cleffa, I have flabebes and Igglybuffs to give away as well, along with cleffas with it usual abilities cute charm/magic guard and its hidden ability friend guard. and all have Pokerus.

1 Like

Sorry for taking a while to reply! :sweat_smile: & My In game name is Epsilom 317

I would like the Igglybuffs if you don’t mind.

1 Like

im back again. i have about 5 different igglybuffs. im trying to trade, but it seems you arent online. sorry if i keep missing you, this is my first time doing this. ill wait, but any longer and we can continue tomorrow. When you get the Igglybuffs, i dont want any specific pokemon, but i would like it if you can tell me if the igglybuffs have pokerus on your end. ive been wonder trading most of them, only for alot to come right back to me, so im wondering if giving others pkrus doesnt work.

1 Like

Ok! I’m ready!

1 Like

ok! same here

1 Like

is that all or do you want some of the others? i also now have pichus and snivys as well? also does it have pokerus, because it should have it

1 Like

I would like a Snivy to, if that’s ok!

1 Like

yeah its cool! give me a minute

1 Like

did either of them have it?

1 Like

Thanks for the trades! :blush: & if you’re wondering, yes the pokemon still have Pokeruson them! :smile:

1 Like

you’re welcome! and thats great glad somebody wants some of these ones. have fun with them!

1 Like

Ok! :grin:

1 Like

Hi! Do any of them still have pokerus?

yep! still got some, if you want them.

May I have the horsea and the flabebe then?

Sure ill be on for a couple of hours. let me know when you are ready

I wont be able to do this on the weekend, but i can wait right up till near 6 to do this

I’m so sorry! Something came up and I wasn’t able to come on today. I’m cool with waiting until after the weekend ^^