Giratina based games?

I already finished Insurgence way back and i’m kind of getting bored. Giratina is my favorite Legendary so I thought that maybe you guys could share some games you liked that focused on Giratina. If you can’t think of any, then just suggest a game you liked in general. Thanks everyone and Happy New Year!

pokemon platinum gg

Uhh I meant rom hacks or fan games. I’ve played Platinum a lot already, it was my first game. That’s why I like Giratina to begin with.

yeah i know it was a joke :wink:

okay then.

Try Pokémon Gray Topaz

Already have.

Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians has a pretty big focus on Giratina as you get closer to the end

Thanks, which one do you think is better?

That’s literally the full title of one game, Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians. Ruby Destiny is a series of games that all begin with that same phrase, so just search Life of Guardians.

Fair warning, the game’s not for everyone. There are several Fakemon, but they don’t fill the entire dex. It’s long and hard, and can be frustrating at times. But, the game does have some different endings, if I recall correctly, and that was one of the coolest things.

Be ready for an immensely tough battle against Giratina though, it pretty much the one challenging 1v6 match you’ll ever encounter

You should play more insurgence and hunt shinies

That’s a pretty big name. Thanks !

I really don’t care about shinies and I finished Insrgence waaaaaaaay back. I was still playing that game until now. I can’t play that anymore. Not until it gets updated anyway.

But shinies ;___:

Giratina based games are Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness,Pokémon Rumble. I tried downloading some of the above mentioned games using my store credit from Press-Start. Great game to play. Pokémon Platinum was the most fun and exciting game ever.

This post is a year old. Don’t revive threads like this.