Gift Pokemon

I got the idea as I’m attempting to SR Delta Litwick to by shiny right now. I noticed that you can neither Synchronize for nature nor select the ball a gift Pokemon comes in. Forgive me if I’m ignorant of the amount of coding necessary to achieve this, but I feel it would be nice to be able to have those options if one so chose. Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

They haven’t done a new giveaway since January and I don’t know how many more they’re going to do, it would be a lot of unnecessary work to get something that, let’s face, probably wouldn’t get used much. Do I think it’s a good idea? Yeah, I would like it. But it would be worth it to do all that work? Probably not.

1 Like

That’s a valid opinion. I was meaning more like Pokemon given to you/join your team automatically in-game, not so much giveaways or mystery gifts. Again, I lack any coding/programming knowledge whatsoever so I realize my suggestion would take a fair amount of reworking to put into the game.

1 Like

I wouldn’t do the sr method because of the things above, I would just wait until post game and masuda it. ig if you want it for your playthrough.

1 Like

I might just have to do that. I was thinking it’d make more sense to SR for a shiny, then attempt to Pokepon for nature, rather than the other way around. Thinking about it, Masuda’ing would likely take less time.