Game wont launch. NEED HELP!

I’ve tried just about anything I can think of but every time I try to launch the game an error shows up. I love this game and I would love to keep playing it but with this error I’m not sure what to do anymore. Please respond if you have a answer to my problem.

Do you know what the error says?

I know that my game would never launch if I don’t have an audio device plugged in, but having an error message would help.

there were multiple error messages: the first one says “end of file reached” then it repeats 2 more times. then it says "script ‘pokemon system’ line 115: NoMethodError occurred. unidentified method ‘screensize’ for “”:String. afterwards it crashes.

First of all, what system are you, Mac or Windows?
Second, what where you doing before the crash happened?

I use Windows 10 and the day prior I downloaded the game and it worked but then the next day when i tried launching it, it kept having errors.

Did you connect a controller the next day?

Nope, I don’t use controllers on PC games

You didn’t answer my second question, what where you doing prior to the crash? as in before you quit the game the day before, in details.

I had just got my randomized starter then I decided to save the game and continue the next day.

Delete your save file, and start a new. Since it is a corrupted save file.
Can be found here: C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence
Get back to me when you are done and see if it solved the issue or not.

not sure how to do that

i is big noob

If you can “read” well, the answer is just there.

alright i did it, now what?

Play the game?

it was fixed thanks for all your help.

P.S thanks for the delta infernape