Game is broken

Hi, I just recently started playing Insurgence, but I have a small problem, Whenever I try to open the game after it crashed once or twice I keep getting the same message pop up: “An Error Has Occured :frowning: please report the bug as accurately as possible. the error you encountered is as follows: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.” if anyone can help me that would be fantastic.

What system are you on, Mac or Windows? if Windows, which version, 7, 8, or 10?
Also, are you using the Launcher?

He is, that is a launcher error

Thought so, that’s why I’m asking :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a PC computer, running windows 10

I think the problem started when I had a recurring error when a NPC tried to battle with me but it would crash at that point, then as soon as I loaded my save inside of the cave early on in the game It crashed. now it just displays that message when I try to open the launcher, note I did track down the Insurgance folder and delete it as well

Try to open the game without the launcher and see what happens.

Okay note this, other than the launcher wich I have deleted and downloaded several times is the only thing related to Pokemon Insurgence on my computer. the error that occurs when I open the launcher is as follows: "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object. Void read setting0