FT: Deltas, Mega Stones

Trading Name: Hoosier
Discord name: Hoosier

Offer:
*None of the following are EV trained, those who have been IV trained will have those listed

• Delta Gardevoir Sassy Lvl 56 IV’s 18/28/27/31/31/31

• Delta Blastoise @ DeltaBlastoisinite Serious Lvl 48

• Flygon @Flygonite Bold Lvl 53 4/23/20/31/26/26

• Delta Snorlax Lvl 57 Careful (Thick Fat) 24/31/24/29/31/31

• Delta Bisharp Naughty Lvl 57

• Delta Roserade Hardy (Shadow Dance) Lvl 57

• Delta Vespiquen Lvl 37

• Delta Koffing Lvl 19

• Delta Scyther (Hustle) Gentle Lvl 24

• Delta Grimer Lvl 30

• Delta Sunkern Lvl 10

The following mega stones are also FT:

• Altarianite
  • Ampharosite
  • Feraligatite
  • Typholsionite

Request:

• 5 IV Adamant HA (Noctem) Spiritomb w/ Pain Split, Destiny Bond, and Will-o-Wisp
  • 5 IV Modest HA (Protean) Greninja w/ Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Ice Beam
  • PP Ups
  • IV Stones
  • Heart Scales
  • Will entertain other offers,
    (Insert Car Salesman voice)
    EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Further info: Started a new playthrough and had no interest transferring these over, so I wanted to not let these pokemon go to waste. I do ask that what I get in return gets to my other save file. Will provide more screenshots/info upon request.

What are the natures on Tyrantrum, D. Bisharp, and D. Roserade?

Tyrantrum- Impish D. Bisharp- Naughty D. Roserade- Hardy. I’ll add that info to the original post.

Impish on Tyrantrum is not bad, and its shiny looks amazing. How many heart scales / IV stones do you want?

I can offer you:

7 IV Stones, or 4 IV stones + 6IV Blaziken With Flare Blitz, Protect, and Lowkick

7 Stones

@cow538 I already have a Blaziken that I’m using, but I like the 7 stones offer.

@chinmay453 HP fire is not a deal breaker. I would take the Spiritomb, Greninja, 2 PP Up’s, 2 Heart Scales, and a Dark Rock for the rest of the pokemon on your list except the Tyrantrum.

Do you have discord, so we can do the trade there?

Yep. Hoosier. Whenever you are ready.

EDIT: Shiny Tyrantrum no longer FT

Thanks man!

1 Like

Done. Are you on discord?

Probably about this same time tomorrow, just post here when you are ready.

hey do you still have the blastoise how many iv stones,heart scales or pp ups would you want for the blastoise and the mega stone

I have an agreement in place for a trade tomorrow for it already, but if that falls through I will contact you.

ok:)

That’s fine.