Frontier Brain Eliana

Character Name: Eliana, or Elly for short.

Character Description: A trainer who travelled through the Kalos region, meeting many Pokemon along the way. After beating the Champion there, she decided to become stronger by taking on Battle Facilities from different regions, conquering them. As she heard there was a Battle Frontier in Torren, she decided to leave her usual life, and signed herself up to become a Frontier Brain, as she thinks she’s strong enough to be one. Whether she’ll make it or not, is to be seen. She has kind of a snarky personality, but is nice if you “get to meet her”. As of the time she is here, she is now 22 years old.
Oh and what do I kinda mean by “leave her usual life”? Well, something I’ve actually been thinking over the past few days, coincidentally just a few days before this article, and I don’t know why… She has a girlfriend. Bet you didn’t see that one coming, but it is what it is. She had to leave her for this Frontier Brain thing.

Pokémon on Team:

Gallade (M) @ Galladite
Ability: Justified (Becomes Inner Focus upon Mega Evolving.)
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

• Psycho Cut
  • Close Combat
  • Ice Punch
  • Knock Off

Roserade (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe

• Energy Ball
  • Sludge Bomb
  • Shadow Ball
  • Hidden Power [Rock]

Luxray (M) @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature

• Wild Charge
  • Ice Fang
  • Crunch
  • Facade

Krookodile (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

• Earthquake
  • Knock Off
  • Stone Edge
  • Superpower

Delta Serperior (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

• Hydro Pump
  • Draco Meteor
  • Thunder
  • Dark Pulse

Haxorus (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

• Dragon Claw
  • Iron Tail
  • Earthquake
  • Dragon Dance

Note: The ace of her team is her Gallade.

Battle Frontier Facility Style (of the 4 choices listed on rules.): Battle Hall.

Art/Design Examples (If any): Let us delve into the XY customization options, since that’s what I’m basing her off of! If you want, look up the customization options from that game on Serebii.net, which includes pictures of them, to get an idea on what I’m talking about.
Hair: Long, with bangs, black.
Outfit: Wears the black trench coat dress, the navy blue felt hat, and the black leggings. We’ll exclude the bag option here, but if you want to add it, it would be the black strappy purse. As for the shoes, it’s a bit of an oddball. I picked the black riding boots, but as to give a contrast of her being older, these boots are high-heeled.
Skin tone: The darkest option in XY.
Eye color: Yellow. (Another oddball.)

Oh, for anyone wondering, this is indeed based off of my character in Pokemon Y.
I just pulled a story out of the blue for the description, not the best at writing those, but I’m sure this’ll make do.

I hate to be a spoilsport, but I can’t help noticing there are no Kalos Pokemon on your team.

SHOOT I FORGOT!

Well, in all honesty, in my Y team, I only had 2 Kalos Pokemon haha. (Delphox and Aegislash)

Let’s just say Eliana caught many Pokemon, did some breeding, all throughout the regions.

Again, just pulling out of the blue.

Ok. Best of luck.

Thanks!