Free Shiny Deltas Giveaway

Mines in the OP. Tarablefate

Is the trade menu working for you? Mine’s glitched, might have something to do with case-sensitivity.

Mine just goes black after I type your name in. Mine is as I typed it, Capitalization and all.

Mine connects to the trade menu, but I can’t move my cursor and your side is completely blank. Any idea what causes this?

Wouldn’y know. Trading on this is entirely new to me. I just figured out the basics.

I’m ready to trade whenever you are ingame name is same as the username

Same here, I’m ready whenever you’re available

Reddit suggests it’s an issue involving touching other windows besides Insurgence, I’ll try trading without going to any other windows.

Okay I figured it out. waiting to offer you something

Err nevermind. I see what you had an issue with now. It just says waiting on the trade screen

Huh, now I can’t connect to you, screen goes black. Fun times, let’s both retry it without going back to here?

Now I’m getting the black screen again.

On my phone, now I’m getting Waiting. Guide to trading says we should be pressing enter at nearly the same time, go to discord to coordinate that?

I’m ready to trade

you still doing this??

if you are may I please have gardevior or bisharp?

The guy traded away all of his Pokemon already - the Delta Bisharp guy didn’t show up and was offered as a random giveaway on the Discord chat.