Free Shiny Deltas Giveaway

Trading Name: Tarablefate

Offer: Shiny Delta Gardevoir, Bisharp, Froslass, and Vespiquen

Request: Nothing

Further info: Unfortunately don’t really have the desire to play anymore, so I want to give away the Shinies that I had hunted for. The natures aren’t too great, but the Gardevoir had 6 IVS. I’m limiting one per and it’s first come, first serve.

Ayy can I get the shiny Gardevoir? :open_mouth:

Sure you can.

can i have the bisharp?

Yeah of course.

can I have the shiny froslass?

Yeah All yours. TBH I’ve never traded on here so I don’t really know for sure how. I’m assuming I just need names to trade to?

I’d like the Vespiquen if possible. :slight_smile:

I think so, should just need the person’s username to do trading and it might be case sensitive but I’m not sure.__

Alright and that means everyone’s claimed. I’ll be available for a while to send them out. Just let me know when guys.

I’m ready at the moment, I’ll need your name to complete the trade. Thanks for this! My name’s the same as on here, caps and all.

Mines in the OP. Tarablefate

Is the trade menu working for you? Mine’s glitched, might have something to do with case-sensitivity.

Mine just goes black after I type your name in. Mine is as I typed it, Capitalization and all.

Mine connects to the trade menu, but I can’t move my cursor and your side is completely blank. Any idea what causes this?

Wouldn’y know. Trading on this is entirely new to me. I just figured out the basics.

I’m ready to trade whenever you are ingame name is same as the username

Same here, I’m ready whenever you’re available

Reddit suggests it’s an issue involving touching other windows besides Insurgence, I’ll try trading without going to any other windows.

Okay I figured it out. waiting to offer you something