For the Splatoon 2 fans out here

The ultimate flex. The entire Agent 4 set plus the Herobrush Replica.

3 Likes

BRUH… You did all those missions…

Because I have no life. And after about a few days of grinding out there first missions and getting all of them down with the brush, I have my deadliest weapon yet. With no practice other than the missions I got 13 spalls in one three minute game.

2 Likes

how long did it take?

1 Like

First play through about a year because j took a bunch of breaks. The mega grind took about 4-5 hours. You can tell how dedicated I am to that brush. Plus I’m level 25 coming on 26.

2 Likes

And I’m planning on doing it for the Dualies and maybe the charger/roller. Dualies will be easy as I cleared most of the levels with it. Brush was mediocrely hard. Then again I am very comfortable with the brush so it’s probably harder for others.

2 Likes

the dualies are probably what you should go for, bc they’re pretty easy to use and they’re cool

1 Like

I wish Killer Whale was still here.

1 Like

God I loved it

1 Like

Killer Whale haters
GET HIM!

Personally I loved Kraken, but Killer Whale is also cool.

It was also cool that it was only for the Krak-On Splat Roller. But I loved both of those and was disgusted when they were replaced by the Sting Ray and the Baller

1 Like

Yeah, miss them… But, I still have the original so, ig i could use that… I wish they just nerfed them instead though

I now have the Hero Dualies Replica

1 Like