Fishing bug

I’m having a problem that started a couple of days ago where I can’t fish anymore. It says that there’s a Pokemon on the hook, but then nothing happens. I think it started after I defeated the E4 for the second time.

Did you catch delta remoraid?

Did you catch delta remoraid?

I did yes.

That may be the cause. Wait for a new patch I guess.

Well I caught it Sep. 19th and this started just a couple of day ago. Only new thing I’ve been doing is breeding. So I don’t really care about fishing, I care about the heart scales. Do you know any other way to get them?

Thx for the quick answer btw, appreciate it.

rock smash rock if you need more heart scales and money, free and although less efficient way of doing so.

Pokepon Adds up over time. If you’re in a rush or have nothing better to do, smash rocks in a cave with them or trade.

I have the same exact problem.

Even if it says “A pokemon’s on the hook!” the battle never begins.

I defeated the elite four only once and the probleme started slightly after I catched delta remoraid (and after I did the third mission of the broadcast tower, but I don’t think this is important…).

Moreover when I fish from the lapras I disappear completely, but this seems to be a common secondary problem

This happens with every kind or rod.

All these problems were found playing on the 1.2.2 version of the game.

Can I send my save files to a developer to help him to find how is this bug working?

It’s caused by catching delta remoraid. The cause is already known and stuff. I doubt they’d fix it if you sent your save to them. Not sure if 1.2.3 fixed it, kinda forgot and stuff.

i also have the same problem, and i wanna get an Milotic, however, i’m also trying to find a way to fix it

Get a feebas using the friend safari.

I can confirm that update 1.2.3 doesn’t fix this glitch when you fish for delta remoraid