First Nuzlocke ever[Pokemon Insurgence][YT-Series]

I never played a Nuzlocke before and decided to do my first Nuzlocke ever with Pokemon Insurgence and here is how it went:

Feedback appreciated!

4 Likes

Smol hint. Don’t pick Squirtle, it’s probably the worst starter.

3 Likes

Yeah, squirtle is the worst Out of the 4. It isn’t necessarily bad as a mon, it just has a bad typing to begin with. It makes the early game kind of hard

4 Likes

It’s not great mid or late game either. Eevee has good midgame, Venu has good mid-late game, and Char has good early game.

4 Likes

Yeah a lot of people told me to pick something else, but i though it won’t be that hard but it is so I’m probably gonna switch to Charmander!

Also thank you guys for the help really appreciate it!

6 Likes

Second episode of the Let’s Play will be out at 9 pm GMT+1 I’ll post it here once it’s up!

5 Likes

Cool, if you want custom sprites for D. Zard, a few people have made donthe pretty cool ones.

3 Likes

Second Episode out now!

7 Likes

pog.

6 Likes

Poggers

5 Likes

Poggest

4 Likes

nice

3 Likes

Next Episode coming out today at 7PM GMT+1

2 Likes

Third Episode of the Pokemon Insurgence Nuzlocke out now!

Did I really fail this Nuzlocke again?! ._.

4 Likes

This is all the Footage i have for now. Gonna continue the Playthrough tomorrow at 4PM GMT+1 on Twitch, I’ll post it here once I’m live but just wanted to let you guys know!

2 Likes

Live now! Link for the stream in the Post above!

2 Likes

half of us are in school rn(EST)

2 Likes

Ye I know that the time kinda sucks today, but I’ll try to stream alter for the next few streams so Americans can watch them too!

4 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

New Video coming today and MAYBE a stream later! I’ll keep you guys updated

3 Likes