Finished my first play through

After 61 hours of playing this game, I finally made my way through the Dragon Ruins and defeated Taen with my ride or die homie, Nora. Just wanted to introduce myself and express how much I’ve enjoyed this game. Can’t wait to see it finished, but I realize that may be a waiting game.

This game has blown me away. The story line is interesting and left me wanting to do things like reading every book in town to know a bit more about the region. (I was a little sad when later towns had no books. Hope to see that changed in a later update!) From the well thought out gym battles, to chasing down cultists and foiling their diabolical schemes, Insurgence kept my attention all the way to (for now) end. I’m not a huge fan of online battling, so my time now will be spent trying to complete however much of the pokedex is currently available.

3 Likes

I took 80 hours because I changed my team a lot and trained many pokemon.

i have played the game for 353 hours and 29 minutes up to the end of the beta but that is because there were so many mons i wanted to use and now i have almost 8 full boxes of mons i want to use in the game