Favorite Pokemon?

Feel free to share your favorite Pokemon!

1 Like

That’s a tough one. I like Nine Tails, Lilligant, and Gardevoir a lot. Not sure which of these three is my favorite Side note: ninetails and Lilligant synergize well if the nine tails has drought and the Lilligant has chlorophyll and solar beam. If you build the Lilligant to be a sweeper she can really ruin a Pokemon’s day. Pair the two of them up with an aerodactyl for really good coverage

Charizard because Fire is my favorite type and fire flying is my second favorite type combination (after ghost dragon)

Either Larvitar, Pupitar, or Tyranitar. I’m having a tough time deciding

Mine is Honedge

Way too hard deciding. One of them has to be Empoleon though.

Glaceon or electivire. Glaceon because I just love it and electivire because of past

Between toxicroak and crobat

mine is rattata because i have see the nuzlock rattata challenge(it’s a french nuzlock)

Misdreavus! I used to try to pull it out in competitive as an eviolite user but everyone just does the job better. :frowning:

1 Like

Gliscor because he looked amazing in my first Pokemon game BW2,and in competetive he was a beast!

1 Like

Its really hard to pick just one so i will say at least 3 Mismagius,Ninetales and Heracross

Lucario because someone asked me what my faveourite Pokemon was a few years ago and it was the first thing I thought of. Since then Lucario has really grown on me, to a point where I have never beaten an elite four or champion in a gen 4 or above Pokemon game without one

Mine is definitely Gengar. I love the way ghost pokemon are and he is the OG Final evolution

1 Like

Mine is aegislash, though I also like zoroark, dewott and scizor (mostly competitive reasons except dewott)

Mine is Salamence he’s my number one pokemon i wish he existed in real life to let me fly :slight_smile:

Swampert cause idk really

Togedemaru!

Thats hard…in te end it comes down to Typhlosion,Gallade and Umbreon for me!

1 Like

Hard but i would go with: Espeon (would be nice to have as a pet) Mew (simply my favourite legendary since the first PKMN Movie) Tyranitar (looks cool and is as strong as it looks)