Fast Ways to earn Money

I often find myself in need of money in this game and wondered how others are earning fast cash. I know there are a lot of different ways, one being racing at the Sonata Tracks.
I earn money by using the DeX Nav and battling the Elder Clint Eastwood (lol). He only uses a lv. 40 Electrode named 44 Magnum (again, lol) and if you’re holding an amulet coin, it’s an easy $4800. I can battle him 3-4x a minute which equals $14,000-$19,200 a minute. Do his for even 5 minutes and it adds up fast.
I use my D. Gardevoir which has the ability lightning rod to soak up his electric attacks and boost my Sp. Atk and attack with a good ol’ Ice Beam.
He does know Explosion, just to keep in mind.
In under an hour I had bought everything both for my secret base and all the items in abundance within the black market. (I just defeated East, I’m not too far in yet.)
What ways have you earned cash?

Side note, some names of the trainers and their Pokémon are hilarious. Like the Ace trainer Avery having a Tauros named after… (Uhh, you know what? Just go check if you haven’t.) :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Or youngster Joey returning from Johto with a shiny Ratata!

I suggest you to check out the Guide section :wink: Farming Money/Exp/IV Stones/Heart Scales/etc

That was a great read, saw the Clint Eastwood battle reference too. Was pretty spot on! Bit I never thought about Happy Hour! I need to find me an Inkay!