1 Like

they deleted their post?

1 Like

Yeah.

1 Like

Oh sorry I didn’t notice

For Dream Mist and maybe IV Stone

Items Needed: Hiking Boots and Magic Carpet

Pokemon needed: Banette with Frisk and Thief (Utira Library) and Butterfree (Compound Eyes) at least level 80+ to help out with the Pickup Pokemon

Rest of the team: Level 71 Pokemon with Pickup (Meowth and Bunnelby at Route 1)

Pokemon Looking for: Musharna (45% rate with a 5% chance to hold Dream Mist)

Bonus: Hidden Grotto has a chance to spawn Dream Mist every 12 Hours, so just savespam it.

What do: Have Butterfree as your first and whenever you encounter a Musharna. Switch in Banette and Frisk will see if it’s holding an item. If it’s Dream Mist just use Thief and faint it (faint it for the Pickup mons to find some IV Stones).

Sometimes Musharna holds a Comet Shard which can be sold at 60,000

IV Stone

If you have extra Dream Mists just go to Selene City and cook up some IV Stones for 1 Dream Mist and 3 Rare Candies

A Rare Candy just needs all the EV Boosting Medicines a pop

I’d faint the Butterfree and then have Bannette in slot 2.

That’s be a bit difficult since you may encounter Ninetales and Clefable if not Musharna

Yeah that’s true. Even if you use dexnav, it’s not worth cuz the items you can get are from all Pokemon, so you might get a sun stone or smth random

Not really sure that luvdisc strat is too covinient, it takes me 4 tries to actually get a bite, 4 bites to get a clampearl, 6 clampearls to get a luvdisc, and 3 luvdisc to get actually get a heart scale