Emptying old save

Oh yeah I forgot

Adamant would be nice :o
Iā€™ll trade you 3 iv stones

First off, let me knwo when youā€™re able to trade for @Firefiber733339ā€™s d. Hoopa :))

I have a few dif requests myself (donā€™t feel pressure to say yes to all of them, just chose the ones youā€™re interested in/comfortable with)

• do you possibly have any shinies (Literally any, Iā€™m collecting em lol) youā€™re not going to keep? Iā€™d pay 3-6 IV stones depending on shiny and nature
  • would u still happen to have ur ruingrossite? Iā€™d trade 3 stones for it if ur willin

Also, if you have any other reqs from my bredmon list, I can replace an IV stone w that bredmon.

Since this is a big request, I can help ya transfer any mons to ur other save if u need :))

1 Like

can i have deoxys and ho oh? lol

I can try, do you have any IV Stones or Dream Mists?

Iā€™m not keeping anything, I might get some more shinies, while Iā€™m synchronizer hunting. I have ruingrossite, I can try to send it as Secret Base gifts.

Sadly you canā€™t send megastoens through secret base, so would you be able to send it over to me with Firefiberā€™s d. hoopa (the one he asked me to keep for him while heā€™s working on getting his trade function fixed). also ye lmk when youā€™re ready for that :))

please do lmk if you do get more shinies that youā€™re willing to trade (im casually going for a shiny dex hehe).

may i ask for another request? my friend lost his bold lugia a few weeks ago to the pokepon (it gave the lugia a terrible nature, something like relaxed lol) so would you possibly be down to synch a bold lugia for me? i can drop you a masterball to catch it and a trade you a bold synch if youā€™re down for this. you can do this after all your other requests, so you can take ur time w it :))

I can do that anytime, how about you trade the Bold Synch for the D. Hoopa when I get it, Iā€™m tryna get the Rash Synch currently, and then Iā€™ma head to Holon to grab the D. Turtwig and the D. Hoopa. Do you want the Crystal too?

I donā€™t have Meloetta yet, so no Deoxys and i only have Suicune, not Entei or Raikou yet, so no Ho-oh yet. i should be able to get them sometime in the next 2 weeks tho, if ur ok with waiting.

~actually yes if youre willing to do the crystal fragment too iā€™d do 6iv stones for both :))

if you still havenā€™t found a rash synch by tmrw, lmk cuz i have all of them and can pass ya one. thanks tho, and yeah lmk when you get the hoopa (does fire want the turtwig too? its not that big a deal, just wanna know what ill need to keep for him)

Ada Mewtwo is ready

Iā€™ve got Giratina ready, can trade now.

I could use a Rash Synch, as all I can find are Quirky and Naive. The only Ada I have is Red Gard, and a random kirlia has Docile and Modest and Timid. I can trade about now, and send the crystal shard for the rash synch.
Edit: Nvm, found a rash synch.

Iā€™m sending it now.
Edit: Nvm, it says you donā€™t exist.

1 Like

Okay Iā€™m ready too

I can give one IV stone to your secret base and the other one on the pokemon Iā€™m going to trade for the girantina.

Alrighty cool, so you only need the bold synch now? Also yeah fire hasnā€™t been able to get his trading to work, so that might be why the base thing isnā€™t gonna work. In that case, I can hold anything else for them as well :))

1 Like

Give that to thePotato as well.

I think the turtwig is for someone else. The only things you need to keep for me is the volcarona armor and D. Hoopa

Can you send both to prolinkā€™s base? I can trade now my trading name is ezla.