Emptying old save

Trading Name: ezla

Offer: Anything except D. Ditto, Shadow Mew2, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, RKS and Giratina, already reserved those or gave them away. Items given or reserved: D. Metagrossite (Ruin), Crystal Shard, D. Volcarona Armor, Mewtwonite X.

Request: IV Stones appreciated, but you don’t have to. If you do pay me you can leave it as a Secret base gift for prolink

Further info: I made a save a few years ago, am at about 90% complete made another 2 saves and then a 4th save and decided to retire this save, but it feels like a waste to let that all just be deleted so I’m giving as much of it away as I can. Note: most of these possibly all are not EV or IV trained and may have hindering natures, as I was a casual player and now that I do care about EVs and IVs and Natures, this save horrifies me so much that it is one of the reasons I decided to delete it.

Synchronizers: Timid, Adamant(lol, its my red gardevoir), Modest, Careful, Gentle, Docile/Quirky/Serious, and way too many Naives.

1 Like

K, don’t have it yet but I can try. I’m bored and fine with being patient, so I’ll get back to you in a few weeks or so.

1 Like

No. It is ok. Thanks though!

So are you willing to give items as well? For iv stones?

yes.

1 Like

Can I get a volcarona armor?

Sure!

1 Like

How many badges do I need for hoopa to obey me?

All of them, it spawns at Lvl 110, but its so OP, it really doesn’t matter.

1 Like

…Can I get a Girantina? When I had the chance to catch it, I accidentally killed it with a crit. I can give you 2 or 3 IV stones.

Ok, with crystal piece? or Griseous orb?

No. Well I don’t care.

Ok, what time zone r u in? I can’t trade rn. I’m in PST and am available form 6:45 to 7:45 am.

I’m in Central Time Zone.

And I don’t think that I can trade then because I wouldn’t be awake.

It would be 9:45-10:45 am for you wouldn’t it? PST is -8:00, CST is -5:00.

So does that mean it is practically useless considering I am starting a new save?

Noo, it may not obey you, but it can tank anything and if it does hit, it will oneshot.

1 Like

Yop.
I might be interested in mewtwo, according to its nature and if you don’t keep it.

What nature do you want? I can get Modest Docile, adamant, and timid