Elite Four Team

Hello, i am at victory road currently and I am wondering if my team could use improvement or not. This is my team:

Serperior:Overgrow

Giga Drain
Dragon Pulse
Toxic
Grass pledge

Item:Big Root.

D. Chandelure: Weak Armor

Flamethrower
Wildfire
Moonblast
Earth Power.

Item:Pixie Plate

D. Bisharp: Defiant.

Aerial Ace,
High Jump Kick
Iron Head
Vacuum Wave

Item:Delta Bisharpite

Greninja: Torrent

Extrasensory
Dark Pulse
Ice Punch
Water Pledge

Item: Blackglasses

Delta Gardevori: Clear Body

Psychic
Ice Beam
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt

Item: Delta Gardevorite

Giratina: Pressure

Shadow Ball
Earthquake
Shadow Force
Dragon Claw

Item: Shell Bell

Their average level is 82 and I am going to use the Level Trainer to help level them up to around 88-90. I am thinking about switching out Giratina for someone else who has ghost and maybe another type as Serperior can use dragon moves. Any advice or chances that needs to be made?? I am on Normal Mode. Thank you!

For items, I suggest giving D. Chandelure a focus sash to help with it’s subpar bulk and often times letting it get a weak armor boost. Greninja could use a choice scarf, letting it outspeed most opponents, or a choice specs, giving it more power. You should take off one mega stone and put an item of your choice, as only one of them would be able to mega evolve. Lastly, your Giratina would be better off with leftovers as it usually restores more health than shell bell.
Good Luck!

Personally I’d swap out both Greninja and Serperior for another ones with the HA Protean and Contrary and I’d swap the Pledge for Leaf Storm so it’d increase the SpA. by 2 stages every time you used it… On Giratina, besides swaping to Leftovers I’d remove Shadow Force or Shadow Ball and give it some coverage…