Elite Four team building assistance

Good (insert time of day here). First post here and first playthrough of Insurgence (playing on Normal Diff). Currently, I am hard stuck on the Elite Four and have been for a while. I have come here looking for ways to improve my below-average team.

The team that I have been using has been-

• D. Venusaur @ D. Venusaurite
    Ability: Psycho Call
    EVs (not yet distributed)
    Quiet Nature
    -Shadow Ball
    -Calm Mind
    -Psychic
    -Moonblast

• D. Gardevoir @ Leftovers
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Rash Nature
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunderbolt
    -Calm Mind
    -Reflect

• Magnezone @ Air Ballon
    Ability: Magnet Pull
    Quirky Nature
    -Thunderbolt
    -Livewire
    -Rain Dance
    -Flash Cannon

• Haxorus @ Life Orb
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Careful Nature
    -Shadow Claw
    -Outrage
    -Low Kick
    -Dragon Dance

• Swampert @ Life Orb
    Ability: Torrent
    Impish Nature
    -Muddy Water
    -Earthquake
    -Superpower
    -Custom Move (Dark)

• D. Muk @ Rocky Helmet
    Ability: Sap Sipper
    EVs (252 Hp, *rest not distributed)
    Timid Nature
    -Foul Play
    -Earthquake
    -Gunk Shot
    -Stockpile

(the reason my team is pretty awful is that I didn’t think that the Elite Four would have actual comp teams.)

Ok I got help from some people but I would advise Snorlax because of kayla

first off, you’re going to have to vastly improve the nature of your team. other than that, d gardevoir should have choice scarf over leftovers and replace calm mind and reflect with earth power and moonblast. magnezone should learn volt switch and tri attack over livewire and rain dance. Haxorus should replace shadow claw with iron head/poison jab. swampert should learn aqua tail/waterfall instead of muddy water, probably replace custom move with ice punch. D muk should know stone edge/ fire punch over stockpile/foul play

Thanks for the moveset tips, the only issue is that I don’t know where to get stone edge, volt switch, and earthpower. Should I attempt to get hidden power fire over tri attack on magnezone?

unfortunately I can’t remember where you get the tms for stone edge or volt switch, but earth power can be either heartscaled or can be taught by the tutor in rezzai cavern. HP fire is definitely preferable, but that’ll take a good amount of time for breeding the right IV’s