Elite Four has maxed PP?

I’m Challenging the Elite Four for the first time and I can get through Kayla and London without any issues (seems to be a common theme on this forum), but I’m struggling with Eduard and Yuki.

I beat Eduard once (3/4), then couldn’t get past Yuki despite many resets so I decided to level up a few mons on Victory Road, collect a few missing TMs, and now I’m back. But now I can’t get past Eduard lol.

MY QUESTION
One of the changes I made was to have the Move Tutor in Kepler City teach my Giratina “Defog”… the strategy was to play tennis with Hippowdon’s “Stealth Rock” and outlast it by leveraging Giratina’s Pressure… but holy smokes (!!) it must have max PP… I went 13 rounds with it and it outlasted me… Bulbapadia tells me that normal PP for Stealth Rock is 20, so it has to have max PP (32), right?

Does anyone know, or can confirm? If this won’t work, I’ll go back to my brute-force/revive strategy.

Edit: spelling

I don’t know for sure but I believe so. The best strategy is to have Pokémon that can set up stuff like toxic spikes and then buy a ton of revives. That or brute force which is the method I did, it’s not the greatest but it gets the job done. My recommendation is to teach one of your Pokémon will-o-the-wisps to halve the hippowdons attack and use defog to wait it out. Also having a tanky Giratina, I.E. perfect special attack and health IV’s and being EV trained is special attack and health would be good. The easiest way to level up and EV train is in the secret base you can buy in Metchi town.