Egg Importing

Hello! I’ve been trying to import names on my new file now, as I’ve played Pokemon Insurgence before, but didn’t go very far in the game. I got a new PC and decided to start all over. I’ve re-downloaded Insurgence since then. I know how to import eggs, and how it works, but either I’m forgetting something I need to do, OR my game didn’t download the folder needed for eggs.

what happens? is the folder missing? if so use the Generate Egg function to create the folder.

I have been using the Generate Egg function, and it says that it successfully imported the egg to the “eggs” folder, however, when I go into the game’s files, there are only four folders, and three of them are saves. The only other one is titled “game”. I compared it to my friend’s files last night, and it seems like he had more files than I did.

The files you found are the save files. Search your PC for a folder named Eggs, the generated eggs should be there. Paste them in the Egglocke folder. Both the folders will be along with the other game files, similar to your friend.