E4 Help?

I don’t think I will need to barrow pokemon any more but be free to ask for mine

next up the timeless

Nah it’s alright, might if I still cant win after training this team lol. What move sets did you have?

Could you beeat him?Or are you going for the league?Anyway,GOOD LUCK & DONT GIVE UP.

Still training my pkmn for now, is there a move that works like sword dance because I can’t get it until post game.

Do you hhave hone claws?It may not raise atattacksharply,but it also raises acc.

Or just use x attack 1/2/3…

I have bulk up, that raises defence too.

tyranitar had giga impact,crunch,earthquak,stone edge

mew had hypnoses,anmisia,frost breath,actient power

greninja had hydro pump,extransensory,water shureiken,double team

delta bishop had hurricane,power up punch,cross chop, blaze kick

giratina had hex, shadow force, will o wisp, silver wind

thunders had livelier,thunder,fly,dark pulse

Cool thanks, I’ll probably use your moves for Tyranitar. My Blaziken has blaze kick, high jump kick, bulk up and rock tomb. Togekiss has dazzling gleam, thunder wave, air slash and sky attack. Not too sure about Kingdra, Froslass and Mew yet.

that seems like a pretty good set up

Yeah I might do a bit more training and give it another go.

Do you think a damp rock would be the best item to be held by Kingdra? I can take full advantage of the rain boost then.

Can you trade me a damp rock? They’re not expensive but you can only get them from the battle frontier.

It was close but I beat Reukra first go, I knew Volcarona would beat Froslass so I used Destiny Bond. Technically it was a draw but it still counts lol

here let me first find out were is the battle frontier

good job but the game won’t cont it

Yeah it did, i got the cutscene where they tell me I’m champion.

wow well good job right now I’m on my way to get melloetta

Nice, I’m going to do the timeless quest when i get home, have you beat it yet?

yup how else could I get ether thing to get melloetta