E4 Help?

Need some tips to beat the elite 4, they already wrecked a few teams I made. I don’t mind catching/training up some new pokemon if I know it will work. Any suggestions?

1.Keep all your pokemon at same level.As the e4 scales with your highest level pokemon.

2.Teach some weakness coverage moves to various pokemon.

3.Use. some physical and some special,and if possible mixed attacker.

4.Bring a Strong fire/fighting type,a strong dark type,and a strong water type.

5.Ev And Iv train them as desired.

ps:choose fast and strong pkmn.Blaziken is recommended as a fire/fight. Hope it helps.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, it helps a little. I have an Infernape with some decent EVs and and a high level, do you think it would be better to train up a Blaziken instead?

Blazikens a mixed attacker with good speed,so yeah.

1 Like

Cool thanks, I’ll start working on it. Also, what do you think about Sharpedo for Water/Dark. Or should I use separate pokemon for those 2 types?

Edit: I think I’ll use these. Mew, Blaziken, Cacturne, Kingdra, Frostlass and Togekiss. Do you think they can work?

Yeah,its good.

My team was:D.Haxorus with air balloon,D.rosered with life orb,D.Luxray with air balloon,D.Charizard with d.chatizardite,Blaziken with blazikenite,Mew.

And yet your team looks better than mine.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll start training them all then. Are there any specific moves any of them should learn or just their types/weakness covers. I know substitute is an important one for mew.

For cacturne:Dark pulse,energy ball,sucker punce,focus blast.Life orb as item.

For blaziken:sword dance,high jum kick,stone edge and a preferable fire move.Blazikenite as item.

For Togekiss:air slash,thunder wave,roost and another preferred move of your,a fairy move is good.Leftovers as item.

Note:these are mostly from smogon.so check that out for more info.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for all the help. I already gave it a try with my pkmn still underleveled/not EV trained and didn’t get completely wrecked so I’m slowly getting there haha

Yeah and eemember keep all your pokemons level same and at least 88

1 Like

Sweet it’ll probably take a while to train my pokemon but it’ll be worth it.

um you want a slow pokemon for the trick room team because the slowest pokemon moves first there

1 Like

Ok I’ll try to find a decent one that’ll fit in my team.

Good luck👍

good luck against reukra I’m still stuck on him

I beat him on my 1st try.HAHA.

hey be quite if wasn’t for his volcrona I would have wiped his team on the first try its just that thing keeps me from advancing

Yeah,it was tough to bet as itt doesn’t have any weakness

and it can one shot every one on my team except tyranitar to bad I don’t have the crystal piece

I beat him with my Charizard.But it was a mistake.It was physically weak,so a physically offensive pokemon would have been better.:astonished: