Doubles Skill Swap Idea

My idea was to make a Pokemon like D. Medicham use skill swap (with Athenian because it doubles Special Attack) onto another Pokemon that has a higher Special Attack stat. Here is an example I thought of with D. Medicham and D. Chandelure:

D. Medicham Set

Delta Medicham @ Choice Scarf - Has to use Choice Scarf to outspeed unless Tailwind set up
Jolly Nature
Athenian Ability
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe

• Skill Swap
  • Earthquake
  • Rock Slide
  • Knock Off / Superpower
    Set Notes: With D. Medicham use Skill Swap immediately, then basically switch out after to possibly provide it to other Pokemon. EVs in HP to sustain a hit or two and Knock Off and Superpower are used as coverage.
D. Chandelure Set

Delta Chandelure @ Sitrus Berry / Leftovers / Focus Sash / Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
Fairy Aura Ability
EVs: 132 HP / 126 SpA / 252 Spe

• Dazzling Gleam
  • Heat Wave / Incinerate
  • Earth Power
  • Energy Ball / HP Electric
    Set Notes: With D. Chandelure, the Fairy Aura effect will make Dazzling Gleam do INSANE damage, making it your strong STAB Move. Heat Wave / Incinerate is good as a secondary STAB. Earth Power and Energy Ball are good coverage moves. For the last slot, there could be a variety of moves that you could end up using, including but not limited to: Overheat (to 0HKO some Pokemon), Heal Block (Stop adjacent Pokemon from healing), Moonlight (heal), Calm Mind, etc.

Another option with the same Pokemon is to have D. Chandelure run Lava Plume and Flash Fire, so D. Medicham becomes immune to it. This is a pretty good idea as the burn % is higher and D. Medicham can switch out, but Fairy Aura is also such an excellent ability.

Ik doubles aren’t that important but they’re cool to me, lmk what you think.

2 Likes