Doing a VERY HARDCORE Emerald Nuzlocke

As you would know from my previous post , i tried doin a rad red nuzlocke on minimal grinding mode, and lost to Sabrina. Now, again in minimal grinding mod cause i hate ev training, ill take my chances and try nuzlocking the game again. Ill be posting videos of my progress, as proof that im not cheating or smth.

Ignore the above , i decided to postpone this and start a Hardcore Emerald Nuzlocke instead.

Rules:
Level Caps
No Items in battle
Set Mode
And some extra rules im adding:

No Mudkip
No Protect
No Rayquaza
After every gym, i do a poll where you guys vote which mon from my team has to die
I can only bring as many pokemon as the gym leader has.
Dupes Clause.
Shiny Clause.

Any violation of the clauses have me result to restarting the run.

Ill do the run on screenshots and not vids, as my internet kinda sux lately.

1 Like

First Episode will be up in half an hour! I get my starter , some encounters and fight brendan. Ep 2 is also ready, itll be up in around 2-3 hours. I mostly level up my mons in that vid, but i also foght falkner at the end!

1 Like

Ep 1 is here

Currently recording Ep3! Ep 2 will be out in a couple of hours cause its kinda long xd

Haha , guess what, i lost due to hax! Ill restart the run after ep 3 is uploaded.

1 Like

bruh

Here take an trick:
In the nugget bridge before u fight the team rocket member who will give u the nugget take an low level pokemon and purposely lose to him (u wont lose money) u will go back to the pokemon center and u will still have the nugget and u can fight the nugget guy and he will give you another nugget repeat and u have infinite money!

There is a better strat, but it requires some luck:
I need to get a frisk mon as an encounter, preferably one that can get thief, and find some meowths in pewter city. Most of the time, they’ll be holding nuggets so I just steal them

I know of that trick and I’ve actually used it before in normal fire red

1 Like

It’s just a bit time consuming, but speed up really helps if ur on emulator

1 Like

EP1 is private why…?

Just decided it shouldn’t be up anymore since ya know, I lost the locke on ep 3 (which never got uploaded)

I’ll record again, probably tomorrow or in a couple of days cause I’m pretty tired now ngl

After doing a lot of runs and losing to brock many times due to terrible rng. I decided to postpone this and do a hardcore Emerald Nuzlocke instead. Which is a lot easier but still pretty hard. The rules are:
Level Caps
No Items in battle
Set Mode
And some extra rules im adding:

No Mudkip
No Protect
No Rayquaza
After every gym, i do a poll where you guys vote which mon from my team has to die
I can only bring as many pokemon as the gym leader has.

Any violation of the clauses i have result to me restarting the run.

Ill do the run on screenshots and not vids, as my internet kinda sux lately.

1 Like

We are a male named Gia

I HAVE to pick treecko since i banned mudkip, and since the level cap is 15, picking torchic is suicide

The nature’s careful which SUCKS.

Named him Gecko

Lmao Birch why should I? You want me to have a date with your daughter or smth you assface? Go play with your tree brothers and leave me alone.

Almost died to a crit scratch from may’s torchic but we’re good