Does anyone still do sprite work for Shinys?

Since the release of 1.2 is getting closer and closer, I would like a custom sprite set for my trainer. The colour doesn’t matter as I can do that myself.

Its for a male character. I would like a trainer with the style of Delta Bisharp. Specifically Shiny Delta Bisharp. The main thing is the scarf and the gauntlets. I don’t want the same style of trouser/pants however. Keep them jeans. And no head piece. Colour isn’t important but I would really prefer is someone with skill did it.

If anyone is interested then let me know. Keep in mind, I want a full set of sprites including bike and all. Thanks.

By “Payment” do you mean like, real money? Because from what I know, giving money for sprites related to Insurgence or trading it for content in the game is a no-go.

No, as in IV stones or shinys. Wish I had real money to spend xD Ok I changed it, should be clearer

Oh. Maybe you should ask the the trading category then.

Ok thanks

Not exactly. You cant pay for the things that are nintendo’s property (for example, they couldnt sell the game with pokemon being in the game). However, a custom sprite for the protagonist, that isnt nintendo’s property, is accepted. Im not entirely sure about this, but im almost certain