Do u wanna do a Cagelocke with me

The Cagelocke follows the three classic Nuzlocke rules; only the first Pokemon on each route may be captured unless it is shiny, all Pokemon must be nicknamed, and if a Pokemon faints it is considered dead. No held items or TMs can be used throughout the playthrough. After each Gym badge is recieved, both players will anonymously choose a Pokemon to enter “the cage”; a one on one online Pokemon battle with the levels set to 50 between the two chosen Pokemon. The losing Pokemon is considered dead, while the winning Pokemon receives benefits. No single Pokemon may enter “the cage” more than twice.

A Pokemon that wins a cage match will receive one of three benefits (player’s choice):

• The ability to have TM moves

• The ability to hold an item

• One free revival (revival only qualifies for the Pokemon that won the cage match)

If UR interested Put Ur discord name code in the comments

I will explain more

You didn’t need to make a new topic with the same content in a different tag, you coulda just asked me or a mod to move it.

well i didnt know any also im new to this sight

When are you planning to do it? im currently playing through the story now and I am on the third gym. Unless, there is a way to have 2 insurgence copies on a computer, I cannot do it. However, if I can download another copy of insurgence, I will definitely do it!

You have 3 savefiles. On the start screen just select save file and choose another slot. You can have more than 3 games at a time if you play around with the files in their directory too.

Thank you!

I got an idea… roulette randomized cagelocke. each region is split up from 9 rounds; 8 rounds for the gyms, one for the elite four. At the beginning of each round, we spin the Wheel of Mysticality which can give people a debuff or a buff, if it permits. basic rules apply here for nuzlockes, catch on pokemon per route, or room. Static encounters are fine (because most statics are either delta or something else. If it is the same pokemon as it was be fore the randomization, then you can call a mulligan and catch a pokemon from the route before). Now this is optional at the beginning, but i’ll say it anyways. You can get a full party of pokemon and choose which three will stay on your team and which will go into the box. remember the first 5 encounters on the route are your party pokemon that you have to catch - get a a lot of balls. After every round we battle it out, three pokemon on three pokemon (to make it a little more fair) and whom ever wins gets to choose two pokemon that die from the loser’s team (out of the three pokemon that participaed in the cage match), and get some good things like a free revival, tms, hold items, ev training, or one more encounters on the next route.

Explain in dotpoints. Is confusing to read…

sorry ill do that in a hot minute

Here’s the rules of the Roulette Randomized Cagelocke

• Each region is split up from 9 rounds; 8 rounds for the gyms, one for the elite four.
  • At the beginning of each round, we spin the Wheel of Mysticality which can give people a debuff or a buff
  • Basic rules apply here for nuzlockes, catch on pokemon per route, or room.
  • Static encounters are fine (because most statics are either delta or something else. If it is the same pokemon as it was be fore the randomization, then you can call a mulligan and catch a pokemon from the route before).
  • (Optional) at the beginning of the game catch the first six pokemon (this can include your first encounter). Put three mons of your choice into your pc and keep four in your party
  • After every round, we battle it out for the best trainer on the block. choose three pokemon to battle it out. who ever wins gets to choose two out of the three pokemon that battled to die, including getting free revivals, tms, hold items, one more encounters on one route, or
  • Right at the begging of each round (starting from round 2) the player must put all pokemon (except your starter) into the pc and randomize the placement. the other player chooses the pokemon depending on placement (ex. column 2 row 5, or column 3 row 1)

HAVE FUN!! DON’T RAGE!!

Ya Sorry I Havnt Responded ive Been Really Sick But If Ur Willing To Do The Cagelocke Still tell me

I wanna do it

DylDeKrokodil#3645 thats my discord i might be a little layte with this since it 2020