Dev Team, advice please?

So, this team will take on the Devs…
Haxorus/Mold Breaker/Haxorite/Swords Dance/Iron Head/Dragon Claw/EQ
D. Volcrona/Levitate/D. Volcrona Armor/Sludge Bomb/Aura Sphere/Dark Pulse/Flamethrower
Mewtwo/Hubris/Mewtwo Armor/Psystrike/Ice Beam/Shadow Ball/(Unknown)
D. Reiniclus/Levitate/Leftovers/Stealth Rock/Will-O-Wisp/Pain Split/Shadow Ball
Togekiss/Serene Grace/Leftovers/Thunder Wave/Air Slash/Aura Sphere/Dazzling Gleam
Cresselia/Levitate/Leftovers/Calm Mind/Psyshock/Ice Beam/Moonlight (Or Moonblast)
So, tips and tricks, ideas for more

I haven’t gotten to that area yet, but I don’t think that cresselia is very good for battle and you already have mewtwo as your psychic type. What happened to your mew? That would also be good since you can swap moves if you need to. I also think that you would benefit from a water type because of the number of ground and fire types there are. My suggestions would be either feraligater or swampert depending on the rest of your final team. I think Mewtwo’s moveset should be psystrike, recover, calm mind and maybe ice beam. If you want a ghost type,maybe aegislash? It does have amazing stats (in gen 6) and i think it would do well with shadow ball/claw, swords dance, sacred sword and iron head/ kings shield

Mewtwo with Hubris is attacking ONLY, it doesn’t need the buffs from Calm Mind. I’m very tempted to add a Stunfisk because that basically counters Deukhoofd’s entire team, but nah. I am already going to swap out Cresselia…though if you say it isn’t good in-battle, you’ve obviously never fought the Selene City Gym xD. I guess…okay, I’ll put my Kyogre on the team xD, just so I have something op af to use. Aegi is good, but no

oh. Was it meant to be hard? I just kinda one-shotted it with my delta blastoise haha. I meant in competitive battle, it does not do well.

also the stats in insurgence won’t ever change right? Aegislash was nerfed quite a lot in sword and shield and it’s one of my favorite pokemon

Honestly I beat the devs with only 4 mons

Make sure to buy some of the revival herbs at narra town

the x speed and x attack are extremely useful

they let u increase stats without using moves so yeah

Aegislash is very good since he can absorb moves with kings shield and toxic

revives seem to be the better option as it doesn’t lower friendship. Also, aren’t the x items used instead of a move in a turn so i thought that they are just as good as using moves?

okay I changed the team, swapped out Cresselia and D. Reiuniclus. replacements are:
Greninja/Protean/(Unknown)/Ice Beam/Water Shuriken/Dark Pulse/(Unknown)
Infernape/Blaze/(Unknown)/Stealth Rock/Calm Mind/Flamethrower/U-Turn

This looks good but what happened to kyogre? It is much better than greninja will ever be and greninja is quite overrated. Also, why do you not want a fighting move on infernape? It does have a decent attack stat and unless the nature is attack decreasing, i don’t see an problem with it. Part of the reason that i would choose kyogre would be because it can change the weather as well with it’s ability drizzle. I think its moveset could be thunder, aqua ring, calm mind(?) and maybe origin pulse.

i mean you dont need to put stuff like swords dance when u have an x item for it

revival herbs heal you back to full health

…true. But that costs money which I don’t have, and while I did discover a glitch where the battle tower allows infinite item uses in one turn, just no

swords dance is rly good tho and can be baton passed should u need to and revival herbs lower friendship but max revives don’t (although I know that they are rare)

Sorry, about bringing this back up, but the lighthouse allows you to cook max revives out of normal revives for basically free.