Dev Island Team Help

Pls help me decide between:
Xerneas and Delta Hoopa Unleashed
Primal Arceus and Primal Giratina
Reshiram and Speed Boost Blaziken (i used both b4 and i like them a lot)
Deoxys Attack Forme and Mega Mewtwo Y

I decided to use Suicune and Armored Delta Volcarona now. They have the following sets:

Suicune
Scald/Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
Toxic

Delta Volcorona
Sludge Wave
Dark Pulse
Hyperspace Hole
Roost

Pls give movesets btw. Thx.

this prolly the only thing i can’t help with bc im not a moveset master T~T. but my opinion on pokemon:
d. hoopa
Primal Giratina
speed boost blazikin
mega mewtwo y
sorry i can’t be of help with movesets

Here’s my take:

Xerneas over D Hoopa Unbound. Power herb geomancy xerneas steamrolls major fights and in any other circumstance xerneas is still a competent fairy type with fairy aura. Delta Hoopa Unbound is still strong, but Xerneas is a bit better overall imo.

Primal Giratina over Primal Arceus. I think you’ll want the defensive piece over the sweeper if you’re only running one of the two primals. Giratina can just straight wall so many things by itself. Primal Arceus is really good as an Extreme Speed Sweeper after Swords Dance, but Espeed pp is quite limited under normal circumstances and you need that turn of setup for it to really pop off.

Blaziken over Reshiram. You need some physical attackers on the team, and while Primal Giratina can fit that role just fine, it’s not really so great for an all-out physical attacker. Speed boosting blaziken is a decent sweeper as well with swords dance and stuff to boost its offensive prowess further.

Mega Mewtwo Y over Deoxys. Mewtwo itself is just better, and your mega slot is debatable between Blaziken and Mewtwo. Honestly, I’d say just to run Armored Mewtwo and Mega Blaziken instead of Mega Mewtwo Y.

This is at least what I think if you’re gonna use only those mons. Good thing is that there’s not any real type overlapping unless you choose reshiram and primal arceus (cause p giratina doesn’t count). I would have to dive deeper to see if there were any weaknesses to the team based on what you’ve limited yourself to, particularly depending on the sets that you choose to run.

The thing about Xerneas is that it requires Power Herbs. If you’re fine with paying for that, sure. Else run Scarf D. Hoopa-U. Primal Giratina is definitely more useful imo, and M. Blaziken over Reshiram. Deo-A hits just as hard as Mewtwo-Y with a Specs set, possibly harder, and I believe it’s faster.