δDeoxys (multiple Types)

This is a rare Delta pokemon’s was exposed to magnetic waves for so long that in it’s normal form it lost most of it’s psychic abilities, however this pokemon is still able to change shapes and as it changes to one of it’s various forms it gains a new type.

Normal form
Type: Normal
Ability: Normalize (still learns all moves from it’s original move set.)

Attack form
Type: Dark
Ability: Power Rush (Depending on the moves category the user’s ATK or Sp.ATK will increase by 1 stage when landing a successful attack.)

Defense form
Type: Steel
Ability: Power Guard (The user will gain 1 stage of DEF or Sp.DEF depending on what category of move damages it.)

Electric form
Type: Electric
Ability: Lightning Force (Gives priority to Electric-type moves, and ignores Ground type immunity.)

14 Likes

The abilities of the attack and defense form seem really powerful, kinda like a better combined Moxie/Hubris and Stamina. Good designs though, I especially like the defense form.

Really cool delta again so far, Man the defense and power form would be on par with M-rayquaza

yeah i’m thinking of turnning Power Rush into a gain on knock out instead of a gain on landing attack, but Power Guard works pretty well, it’s able to be worked around with other legendary moves and abilities…however i think this guy would be able to go toe to toe against mega rayquaza and probably win for once… xD

btw you gave all the form normal as the name not attack/speed/defense

Atk mode’s heads look like darkrai’s head.