Deltalocke Pt.1: Orion problems

Alright. Good luck with it!

Thanks a lot for the help. I knew the Deltalocke would be a lot of fun and variety once I beat Xavier :smiley:

Update: Dweeble fainted against 1 of the abbysal cultist so she only has 2 lives left.

I was about to challenge Orion but then I got a call from the broadcast tower so that means I can get Delta Grimer. :smiley:

Good news is I defeated Orion :D. The funny thing is I took down 3/4 of his team with just Charmeleon so that is good. No casualties and I didn’t even have to use Delta Grimer :).

Nice! I wasn’t sure about the computer’s AI on easy. Glad you managed it with so little trouble!

Turns out Orion’s AI on easy is kinda dumb. It kept using moves that were basically useless against me :).

Huh… I expected easy mode to up its game on gym trainers, at least. I guess it’s called easy for a reason.

Yeah hopefully I have a easy time against Orion too. I am probably going to make another post of my deltalocke on Team Discussions soon.

I’m pretty sure the AI is identical for all trainers except Kayla, regardless of the difficulty you’re playing on.

Oh I didn’t know thanks for letting us know though :).

I could swear that I was being targeted for super effective moves when I was playing on hard. Or did I misunderstand?

It was honestly probably a coincidence. I see the AI go for NVE moves almost as frequently. IIRC the code for the AI only increases the chance of it using a SE move slightly with every new turn and I also don’t recall seeing anything distinguishing between difficulty modes, though we were considering that Kayla if her AI was too difficult.

Huh. confirmation bias, i guess. thank you for the information.