Delta Zoroark evolution line (Tronsonic ver.)

Hey! It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here, so I made another delta Pokemon! I hope you enjoy!
Delta Zorua:Delta Zorua
Shiny Delta Zorua: Delta Zorua Shiny
Type: Normal/Psychic
Ability: Technician or Imitate (Zorua’s lowest stat will change to the opponent’s highest stat when it enters battle)
Pokedex entry: This Pokemon loves to craft new Pokemon from the ink on it’s tail, however, it’s not capable of creating life, so anything it creates will either turn into a painting, or melt into a puddle of ink.

Delta Zoroark:Delta Zoroark
Shiny Delta Zoroark:Delta Zoroark Shiny
Type: Normal/Psychic
Ability: Technician or Imitate
Pokedex: It plays tricks on the guilty, painting their belongings with magical ink. Any object coated with the ink will give off illusions that remind them of their past mistakes.

So, what did you think? I had a lot of fun making this, and I hope you had a lot of fun reading this! I’m open for criticism, so tell me what you liked and what you didn’t like in the comments down below, and I could possibly update this post, fixing issues! Thank you for your time!

12 Likes

These are really whimsical and visually interesting designs! I love how flowy the ink looks. The colors are really nice too, both the normal and shinies are super eye-pleasing! Interesting typing as well. I would definitely catch one of these, especially with their abilities! Great job on these!

1 Like

could you make backsprites

Pls don’t necro these posts. They’ve been here a while and are dead

backsprites?

They aren’t going to do these. They haven’t posted anything since may.

very cool!

please stop necroing
it literally says at the right side of the posting area

the only times(and very rare times) you can necro are in playthros

1 Like