Delta Yveltal

Yveltal - Baleful Pokemon

Poison / Fire

Ability: Vicious Aura

Powers up each Pokemon’s Poison-type moves.

yveltal3
yveltal4

Supposedly engineered by a long defunct cult as a combatant against
fairy-types, but it’s violent nature has made it a nightmare to control.

yveltal3s
yveltal4s

Anyways, (sort of) first Delta Pokemon! I wanted to start off with one of my favorite Pokemon, though it may have come out a bit edgier than I was planning it to. Feedback and ways to improve the design or description are greatly appreciated!

(Also first ever post here actually, so if I’ve made a mistake just let me know and I’ll fix it as soon as possible)

(EDIT: Changed to most recent design, older version here and here)

7 Likes

The changes in this design are so minimal that it’s hard to tell what exactly was changed, so as of now, it just looks like a recolor at first glance. Also, i’m not really getting a fire type vibe from it, as it looks like it’s just a poison type. The only fire-like thing on the body is the smoke, but even that can just be mistaken for poison gas. I would suggest finding a way to better incorporate a fire visual into the design, perhaps on the wings or claws, as they seem to be the most unchanged areas.

(Accidentally hit reply too quickly on that last one, whoops)

I kind of figured that the edit was a bit plain, or at least difficult to tell what the type was. How does this one look instead?

yveltal3
yveltal4

1 Like

niceee!!!

Yooooo this is super dope, well done my man

1 Like

Yo, these looks freaking amazing, would have been cool to have added this to the game :smiley: , and shiny is not that bad. Nice Job!

To BigWarmLoaf:
That was super dope!!! Not to say the original one was bad.

this should be added