Delta Typhlosion

Type, Rock & water Ability, rain dish, water absorb, volt absorb

18 Likes

9/10 would have on my team.

Looks fantastic, but I think the Typhlosion needs a little less energy effects because it’s inconsistent with the other forms. It might look better as a water splash effect instead.

I was attempting to have a water splash, but i suck at making special effects…

It might look better without it altogether? Also, I notice the Typhlosion sprite doesn’t have the little lighter tone on his water like the other two do, and maybe the spot where the water meets his neck can be darkened like the Quilava forehead for example.

Still an excellent design though, reminds me of a Kappa with the whole water dish thing!

I really like it, but I think you can improve the white parts with some more shading. Great work!

It look pretty awesome. I love it ! I also have same idea as you, with a cascade, but i have image about a turtwig. But your typhlosion is really crazy, i don’t love normal typhlosion but if this one will be exist in next version, i’ll take it in my team. Good work !

I Need This! Great work! that typhlosion looks absolutley amazing!

Looks like a great idea, except that I don’t see how the body concept is.

What do you mean by body concept?

The body as in it being “rock or/and water”

the concept was a stone fountain, thus, the type rock and water. the stomach is made of glass, and you can see water within.

Alright, that explains the water appearance on the body if it were to be glass made.

Super weak to Grass. Make it Water/Steel . Making the design a bit Glassy in place of the rocky fountain

LightingROD as ability :smiley:

Lightning rod increases sp.Attack when hit with an electric type attack. Volt absorb heals HP when hit with an electric type attack. I thought that HP would be a bit more useful. (Especially because this one is meant to be a physical attacker)

1 Like