Delta Typhlosion Evolution Line + MEGA!

Second try on making a Delta, this time I made a Typhlosion Evolution Line. I wanted to give Typhlosion a skull and make him look like somekind of caveman with a animalskin on his back.

Cyndaquill: Dark

Quillava: Dark

Typhlosion: Dark / Ground

Please give me feedback on this one (I already got some feedback and changed up the Typhlosion design from Discord).

And the MEGA:

18 Likes

Great Job!

1 Like

Looks great! Kinda gives me a little Marowak vibe… but still manages to create it’s own identity :grin: And wow… I just love that Quilava! :heart:

1 Like

ME WANTS IT! ME NEEDS IT!!! MUST HAS IT!!!

1 Like

ah yeah, on my phone i could not see cyndaquils eye, but now that i can see the image clearly. the one small suggestion i have is maybe the outline for cyndaquils eye a different color, a brighter color so its easy to see. But overall very well done delta, and i can already visualize how amazing the mega for this would be °Д°

1 Like

They look fantastic and it is something I would love to have on my team! :slight_smile: The dark/ground typing also works well with its design. The only suggestion I would have for it is to perhaps darken the outline of Typhlosion’s club so that it doesn’t blend into the shade of the body color as much, to help give it a sense of it being something held away from the body.

1 Like

I might consider making a Mega for him as well! :smiley:

I love it! You can only tell its the cyndquil line if you look close! I like designs like this that really make it feel new!

1 Like

I added shadow to the club:

1 Like

Here the Mega I have been working on!

4 Likes

Did the Mega! :smiley:

You just need to update the OP with the changes and all done.

pretty nice, great job :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just me, but Delta Cyndaquil looks really nice, it bears too much of a resemblance to Cubone. I don’t know if that really merits a change, but I just wanted to throw that out there. Good job on the Mega though, it looks really nice!:slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks like a Cubone, Mamoswine, and Typhlosion mixed together! The only thing I can think of is making the mega a bit more different from the regular Typhlosion, maybe with even more frills, more skeleton, just anything that looks good.

Really cool

1 Like

I would love to have this is on my team!

1 Like

Reminds me of three bone creatures that Attack with bones

It looks so awesome!

1 Like