Delta Treecko

Dark/Poison type

Mega is Dragon/Poison

59 Likes

Wow, really well done. Amazing.

This is a very cool idea, I’d definitely run it on my team

The red markings need a 2nd darker color, plus, the markings on Grovyle’s neck could be slightly better.

Damn dude, you keep getting better! Are you thinking about doing a Mega?

This is more like a new Pokemon rather than a delta but its sprite is awesome none the less!

WOOOOW, this Delta line looks freaking amazing, great job :smiley: , but before i saw the typings i thought they where poison/dragon, but i think that typing would be cool if you did a mega. But dark/poison is a pretty good typing :slight_smile:

I like the Grovyle and Sceptile, but the Treecko looks too much like a bagon to me. (Sorry it said wagon instead of bagon earlier its my damn auto correct)

Updated sprites and finished mega

Better, good job.

Jurassic Park flashbacks… I want it on my team!

Some suggestions for abilities.

Treeko/Grovyle

Normal Ability-Intimidate

Hidden Ability-Adaptability

Sceptile

Normal Ability-Terrify

(Like intimidate except it lowers both attack and speed by one stage, with the frill around its neck I thought it made sense for it to be used to scare opponents.) Hidden Ability-Adapability

Hidden Ability-Adapatability

Mega Sceptile

Normal Ability-Crackdown

(If one of this Pokemon’s attacks is targeting a Pokemon that is switching out that turn, Mega Sceptile gains priority and will land the attack before the target switches out, has no effect on moves such as U-turn or Parting shot.)

Dex entry recommendation

Treeko

Due to its mutation it is thrown out of groups of its brethren. Because of this it is constantly paranoid and seems to has frequent panic attacks. It injects attackers with powerful venom that it secretes from its razor sharp claws and fangs. In addition to being potentially lethal, the venom has strong acidic qualities.

Grovyle

After evolving it becomes less paranoid and anxious, but instead actively seeks revenge on the group that abandoned it. Its fangs and claws are are powerful weapons, but the most dangerous thing about this Pokemon is its incredible ability to sneak around undetected. It often uses its venom to dissolve objects blocking any location it wishes to reach.

Sceptile

Due to its mutation it has developed a frill around its neck that inspires fear into all who oppose it. This Pokemon’s stealthy nature and surprisingly sharp intellect make it extremely dangerous. It is said to terrorise groups of non-delta Sceptiles, Grovyles and Treekos, and it is not uncommon the bodies of these Pokemon to be found lifeless and dripping with venom after a particularly brutal raid. However it is extremely loyal to its trainer and can befriend other Pokemon, as long as they are introduced as a friend rather than an opponent.

Mega Sceptile

Due to its mutation, when mega evolved this Pokemon gains a borderline psychopathic personality. Anything unlucky enough to face this behemoth will have little chance of escape. It is known to pursue targets endlessly until either it or its opponent is defeated. However it almost always defeats its target, and occasionally will kill it to inspire fear into others.

Moveset

Start-Payback

Start-Poison Sting

Start-Mean Look

Lv.10-Acid

Lv.13-Pursuit

Upon 1st Evolution-Revenge

Upon 1st Evolution-Nasty Plot

Lv.20-Dark pulse

Lv.23-Venoshock

Lv.27-Toxic

Lv.31-Shadow Sneak

Lv.34-Dragon Dance

Upon 2nd Evolution-Scary Face

Lv.38-Dragon Pulse

Lv.40-Parting Shot

Lv.50-Outrage

Really like the design of this delta and I hope it makes it into the game.

1 Like

DAM SON :smile: SON OF A PRO DESIGN THAT LOOKS MAJESTIC BRO :slight_smile:

That looks amazing! Great Job! Hope this gets into the game!

Niceeeeeeee

Nice! I like it!

That looks so good,great job man

I love the idea of a Delta Treecko line one I love Treecko and the typing fits the design so well good job dude!

I love the Terrify Ability and im glad you didnt make it OP like lowering its Attack and Def. and its awesome!

This is stunning work. I follow Lupus Live on Youtube, and your designs put his to shame.