Delta Porygon/Dragonite

So at the start of the game Professor Sylvan says that examples of Delta Pokemon would be a Water type Porygon or Electric type Dragonite, but then they aren’t even in the game! Wouldn’t it be cool if her suggestions were real?

It would be “cool” if they were Ice… if you know what I mean…

If they aren’t already planned, that’s a big no no. I wouldn’t count on it either.

1 Like

I know I mostly just post these things as fun speculation.

Ah, sorry for the misconception. I changed the tags in this thread accordingly.

I didnt even remember that! It would be a great surprise if they make it to final update, one can only dream

Funnily enough, if you go to the Holon Dex, there are both of those.

Sadly, no stars. As I said, I wouldn’t exactly count on their existence.

to be fair, that hasn’t been updated for a while.

It’s probably too late for me to say this now since it’s been four years since someone made this discussion, but in case anyone else is reading this message right now, Delta Dragonite and its pre-evolutions are available now.

Stop.

1 Like

For future reference, don’t revive dead threads, as all of the posters here, get a notification, which can be quite annoying for them. It’s better to pm the original poster instead, though, I’d say just do nothing, since the original poster hasn’t been active for over 3 years.
P.S Even if you meant it for good, it is still quite annoying for the posters. Just saying

1 Like

Please dont moderate comments yourself, just report them. If someone necro’s threads repeatedly we generally just silence for some time. No need to get involved.

1 Like

Okay :ok_hand: , got it