Delta Piplup line

Typing is Flying/Ghost

28 Likes

i like it! it looks really good! Although I think it fits flying/dark more than flying/ghost :slight_smile:

1 Like

flying/dark works too, thank you

1 Like

this sprite looks really nice, keep up the good work :slight_smile:

yeh i think flying dark works better. great design looks awesome

Beautiful.

This is cool

I like the sharp colours. Empoleon and Piplup looks great. Maybe modify the head of prinplup a bit? It looks like two big balls behindbthe head, which i think is not what you meant :grinning:

Instantly makes me start thinking about abilities. Prankster, infiltrator and gale wings fit the design of fast moving vampire.

It’s really funny. I love the aspect " Bat "

Prinplup’s ear things: http://www.recipegirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Brown-Butter-Snickerdoodles-51.jpg

I would love to have this on my team!

Prinplup’s head is supposedly to resemble dracula’s hair. I’ll try to work on it later.

I really like the whole Dracula theme. It’s very cool!

I LOVE IT. I wish I could’ve chosen this over kanto deltas and an eevee

Big difference, well done

I think the idea of Dracula is good However, I don’t like some things : -Piplup’s horns : they need to be more curved to look more like horns -Prinplup’s…things on the head, I don’t what it is and it is strange -Empleon’s legs/low part of the body : it look fat. Not like a vampire -the mantle of prinplup and empoleon aren’t as impressive as they could be. Empoleon’one is not enought large, miss movement, and the end look too rip, and no enought floating -the white is not enought white, and that yellow is not really cool

But I think it’s a good idea, original, and really cool

(I’m not a hater, I juste share my opinion)

This must be put into the game

This is hilarious. Also Empoleon is similiar in name to Empusa, which is a Vampire-like creature in Greek Mythology.

I love these delta mons specialy this and turtwigs line