Delta Pidgeot

I’m using one in my team and don’t really know what to do with it. It currently has better physical atk than special, but that changes in mega evolution. I’m not at a point where I can get the D. Pidgeotite so idk what to do. The wiki says I need tesseract, idk what that is. Without spoiling the game, how far am i from getting tesseract if I’m taking on the psychic/ghost gym? Also any suggestions if i should currently use pidgeot as a special or physical would be lovely.

It’s right next to you in the dragon ruins to the right of the gym. I didn’t use Pidgeot because I already had a dragon and didn’t need a dark typ but it can be useful

thx for the extremely quick reply! I will probs get special moves on her then.

I would run sludge wave and both the stab pulses for coverage and stab. Run whatever else you want. But only if you’re use mega.

Oh and if you’re new here welcome to the community. I haven’t been here for that long either so ask as many questions as you need. If you need help with the Elite 4 I made a guide with the help of another person.

I intend on getting both pulses, but don’t have much else in mind so i’ll definitely take that into consideration! thx again

You’re welcome. Glad I could help.

if you use meteor use uturn for pivot damage, so you can bash your opponents with dark pulse and sludge wave, then nuke and pivot to repeat.