Delta-Only Team Building Help

Hi all, I was just wondering how to finish building my team. Here’s what I have so far (sets not important, just need the mons to finish the team):

D Venusaur
D Haxorus
D Arcanine
D Hydreigon

I’m hoping for an even-ish split of physical and special attackers without a ton of common weaknesses. Please let me know what you think would work best with these 4. Thanks in advance!

D Gardevoir would be a really good addition. It will mean that u have 3 Pokémon weak to fighting but no fighting type would want to fight D Venusaur. And also u have no coverage for water types in your team rn, so the electric/ice typing will really help.
D Snorlax is also really good. If u manage to set up a belly drum with it, you can basically sweep anything and everything in your path.
But I’m not a professional team builder or anything, this is just what i consider would be good for your team based on my limited knowledge, hope this helps anyway

2 Likes

A ghost type delta could help with the double fighting weakness, but you already have D Venu as a good check. If you want a ghost delta, the easiest one to get is ambipom. D volc is always a good choice, or some delta with a ground immunity or resist, you have 2 weaknesses. Curselax is a good choice.

1 Like

d.snorlax doesnt get curse btw

1 Like

So u can go for bulk up instead ig

1 Like

IK, it’s better Curselax.

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Thanks guys!