Delta mew (sin) + Delta Arcanine (Wendigo)

Mew (sin)   Wendigo RK9

2 other deltas that are for the most part done delta Mew (sin) a dark and psychic type and Delta arcanine a ghost and grass type. Delta mew (blessed) is in the works along with other things.

as for stats im clueless about thinking them up so i would rather have you guys suggest :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

cursed horns for both mew and arcanine, once touched from contact move from both sides, the opponent changes it’s type to ghost.

1 Like

also mew could get prankster, cause it’s a little cute devil <3.

and wedigo arcanine can also get sheer force, cause wynaut?

1 Like

These two are really well done! Very well done making them.

2 Likes

thank you guys and i agree with you dank :smiley:

2 Likes

I think stakeout might be a good ability for Delta Arcanine.

1 Like

OH MAN!!! i love the delta arcanine with its fur being bushes with twigs coming out.

1 Like

thank you i thought the twigs added some more character to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NOw how about this Dex entries for these two:

Delta Mew (Devil), The Prankster Pokemon

Although, Delta Mew seems evil, it has a kind heart and loves to be mischievous. It pranks anyone and everyone it sees and loves to feed off their reactions. This cute Pokemon has another cute counterpart, Delta Mew (Angel).

Delta Arcanine, The Wendigo Pokemon

This Pokemon lives in vast dark forests and preys on innocent victims that wander into the said forest late at night. This Pokemon is rare to see, and if you see it, it would be too late. There was one case where a girl went missing in the forest, and came out alive. When she was asked who brought her to the edge of the forest, she replied by saying “A strange but kind monster. It looked like an Arcanine!”

1 Like

those are actually really good but i was planning on a cannibal backstory for arcanine to stay true to the real wendigo

how about this for Delta Arcanine

Delta Arcanine, The Wendigo Pokemon

This Pokemon lives in deep vast forests, live alone, and hunt at night. Although they are very rare now, there used to be plenty of them. During the experiments on the Pokemon, the Delta Arcanine went rogue and killed each other and the scientists involved with the experiments. They are known cannibals and apex predators and many people and Trainer’s Pokemon are advised to lock their doors and stay away from forests at night because of this.

1 Like

daaaaaang that arcanine looks badass