Delta mega Reuniclus

12/2/20 Day 6

I am part of the more adventurous part of Holon University, and even before I started this journal I went to the basement of the Holon Pyramid for an emergency because Delta Reuniclus was attacking people. So we had to close it up, but we had to briefly open up part of it for a now-canceled tv show for a delta solosis. Well anyway, I caught a delta Reuniclus and we are now friends. Well, while I was exploring the Holon Jungle I found a mega stone, it didn’t look like any mega stone, but it had the color scheme of my Delta Reuniclus. So I had it hold it and battle a random Pokémon, and it mega evolved! I heard of regular mega Reuniclus, but not a delta one! With further research, I noticed that several Delta Pokémon don’t have mega Pokémon even though their regular forms have megas. So I made it my mission to find these missing megas.

Also even though i’m Not the greatest artist, I drew a drawing of what the Mega looks like, and it keeps it original type and it has the ability Intimidate. Well I’ll write back when I find another mega stone.

3 Likes

I’ll do one

1 Like