Delta Larvesta/Volcarona

Original Post

Hi there folks! Made these guys a little while back, while Holon University was on Reddit, and on break. Now feels like a decent time! Here’s Ghost-typed Larvesta and Volcarona!

Still not totally sure I’m satisfied with Volcarona, but why not get some feedback?
No large versions because I’m not really sure how to do it without warping them.

With a few minutes of help from the Discord, I’ve made some edits and landed on this version.

Delta Larvesta_____________________________________________________________Delta Volcarona

Ghost _______________________________________________________________________ Ghost/Dark

And I figured out how to make large versions!

23 Likes

I feel like they should be more than just ghost types, but I don’t know what other type you would put on.

What program are you using?

I came to the idea of having Volcarona dark type as well, while keeping Larvesta just ghost.

Gimp. We went over this on discord, but It feels wrong to me to have an unanswered question on here.

Gotta say, it looks amazing and I <3 ghost types. Ghost Volcarona is even better :slight_smile:

look like dark/ghost for me

The Volcarona looks sick, srsly.

…I mean good sick.

I think these look cool ghost/dark makes sense for it. Normal Volcarona- Sun Pokemon Delta Volcarona- Moon Pokemon

Volcarona looks like a Ghost/Grass type, because the wings look like rotting leaves. Larvesta looks like a pure Ghost or Ghost/Bug.

Reminds me a lot of a Boss from a Legend of Zelda Game. Very well done!

I like it. Dark/Ghost is a pretty cool concept considering that Volcarona is the Sun Pokemon. But they do have a slight poison type feel to them.But well done!

I vote for this to be in Insurgence

Yup, me too. Insurgence devs… loook at this and add it into the game pls

I (Of course) would absolutely love to see it in the game, I could find time to make back sprites if contacted with the opportunity to make my own little mark on an amazing project.

On my wonderlocke run of Y, I got a German larvesta (Ignivor). I eventually got it to become a volcarona and it is one of my favorite Pokemon. I would love to see this delta version in game.

This is pretty cool, an awesome Pokémon like that family, and the the delta species…