Delta Larvesta breed?

Hey guys, I want to start over with my Insurgence playthrough. The thing is that I want a delta Larvesta as my starter. Is anybody willing to breed one for me?

I would really appreciate it!!!

~ Chris

i have a timid 4-5 iv one id trade for an IV stone?

also fyi, you can have up to 3 different saves at once, jic u didnt know already xD

I could breed you one, but you should trade with @thePotato , as he can give you better IVS and far better nature( I would have to do at least 30 eggs to get a timid or a modest one)

nature or IV’s doesn’t matter. I’m glad that you want to trade. What do you want in return, because I don’t have any Pokémon at all.

Thanks for this great offer, but I lost my old file… also I don’t have an IV stone :frowning_face:

I don’t want anything, I can do it for free

I’m so happy you want to do that for me. i don’t know how to trade and all that stuff…

You press d, go to the trade icon, you sign up and put the trading name of your partner

Ok thank you. When can you trade?

I have to breed it first . I can in 30 minutes @Maeracle

Oh wow… Thank you!!!

are you also interested In some breed jects(Torchic and Delta Bulbasaur)? @Maeracle

Hey, your larvesta is ready and I also have you a d. Bulbasaur and a HA torchic ready, do you want them @Maeracle?

My guy. You are a superhero!!! Sure thing they are on my party!

Ok, if you have 3 trashmons at your party, we can do the trade now! @Maeracle

What is your trading name(If you have signed up already) @Maeracle

My name is Maeracle. i hope you are able to find me.

Oh, you just press d on your keyboard,to open the dex nav, go to the third icon and then you have two options : login and register, you click register and then u put your username(you can put whatever you want) and you create your password(you can put anything as your password, but you have to remember it) after you press login and write your username and password, then you press trade and put my trading name, Kafkinos. Hope that helped @Maeracle

Also, we both have to send request @Maeracle

It said that you are not online. is that right?