Delta Klink Line

Uh… Hi? It’s been a while since I last made a Delta Pokemon of my own - like, two or three years or so. I kinda moved on to do my own thing, but I got a flash of inspiration one day, and decided to come back to post it.
(I’m out of practice for pokemon styled sprites, so forgive me if they don’t quite fit the style!)

Delta Klink
Twin Star Pokemon
Fire/Psychic type
Abilities: Pressure, Gravity Field(H/A)
Pokedex: This Pokemon’s body is comprised of two tiny stars. Both stars are primarily made up of gas, but possess dense cores that can intensify their gravity when provoked.
DKlinkLineX2 DKlinkLineX5

Delta Klang
Binary Star Pokemon
Fire/Psychic type
Pokedex: One of the stars has undergone a change, causing it to swell to a massive size. While its power over gravity has gotten stronger, it no longer has full control over it.
DKlinkLineX3 DKlinkLineX6

Delta Klinklang
Binary System Pokemon
Fire/Psychic type
Pokedex: The ring that circles around it is primarily made from cast off dust from the larger star mixed with dirt. This ring tends to pick up rocks and small pokemon by accident, and sends both flying as it orbits the main body.
DKlinkLineX4 DKlinkLineX7

(Gravity Field: This pokemon sets up gravity when it enters battle.)
Anyway, I have no idea when inspiration will strike again, so who knows, maybe I’ll be back in two more years to post another delta, maybe it’ll be less time. Still, it was nice to revisit this place after I’d been away.

8 Likes

Always a pleasure to see you post, even if it’s rare. I’m looking forward to two years from now lol

5 Likes

Its always fun to see your deltas! Great artwork!

2 Likes