Site Downloads Wiki Bugs Discord Battling

Delta Infernape

this goes out to https://forums.p-insurgence.com/users/TheCyclopz who helped me find the perfect idea for this delta so without further ado Delta Infernape Electric/Dark
Chimchar, Monferno ability:Intimidate/Lightning rod. Infernape ability:Levitate
Chimchar Dex: This Pokemon was struck with lightning, somehow surviving and having statically charged yellow fur and charred black fur as well.
Monferno: This Pokemon has found a way to form full lightning bolts. This Pokemon jumps from tree to tree wherever the Pokemon jumps a black scorch is left.
Infernape:The cloud this Pokemon floats on is statically charged. The electricity on its head is powerful to burn anything it comes in contact with.
Stats; Chimchar:Hp:59,Atk:40,Def:44,Sp.Atk:66,Sp.Def:40,Speed:60.
Stats; Monferno:Hp:88,Atk:50,Def:52,Sp.Atk:95,Sp.Def:50,Speed:70
Stats; Infernape:Hp:127,Atk:60,Def:60,Sp.Atk:127,Sp.Def:60,Speed:100

I hope you all enjoy this and yes the inspiration is zues and sun wukong
I hope this one gets into the dex or game

9 Likes

The design for Delta AInfernape reminds me of a mixture of of course Infernap, with Raichu a bit, then a bit of Tonadus/Thundurus. Great design though!

0 Likes

I like the idea, but yeah, the Infernape’s straight up holding the end bit of raichu’s tail.

0 Likes

Yeah, I like the stats too, changing up the uses of it by making it a spec.attacker.

0 Likes

That looks… AWESOME! But could someone confirm whether or not a delta is supposed to have its stats changed from the orginal, non-delta form because I really dont know anymore

0 Likes

once again i dont care cause it looks awsome

0 Likes

Thats for sure.

0 Likes

Thanks for mentioning me BTW.

0 Likes

youre welcome

0 Likes

You might wanna make back sprites. That goes for other deltas too.

0 Likes

okay

0 Likes

Infernape should be elec/flyng beacuse of the cloud

0 Likes

please stop necroing every art thread in existence please :thumbsup:

1 Like

rekt

0 Likes

Wish this was in the game

0 Likes

Whats the process by which delta concepts get approved and added to the game?

0 Likes

I don’t think they’re going to add anymore deltas into the game (sadly), I guess we just love to make deltas so we can show the world our creativity (us being everyone who designs deltas)!

0 Likes