Delta Infernape

this goes out to https://forums.p-insurgence.com/users/TheCyclopz who helped me find the perfect idea for this delta so without further ado Delta Infernape Electric/Dark
Chimchar, Monferno ability:Intimidate/Lightning rod. Infernape ability:Levitate
Chimchar Dex: This Pokemon was struck with lightning, somehow surviving and having statically charged yellow fur and charred black fur as well.
Monferno: This Pokemon has found a way to form full lightning bolts. This Pokemon jumps from tree to tree wherever the Pokemon jumps a black scorch is left.
Infernape:The cloud this Pokemon floats on is statically charged. The electricity on its head is powerful to burn anything it comes in contact with.
Stats; Chimchar:Hp:59,Atk:40,Def:44,Sp.Atk:66,Sp.Def:40,Speed:60.
Stats; Monferno:Hp:88,Atk:50,Def:52,Sp.Atk:95,Sp.Def:50,Speed:70
Stats; Infernape:Hp:127,Atk:60,Def:60,Sp.Atk:127,Sp.Def:60,Speed:100

I hope you all enjoy this and yes the inspiration is zues and sun wukong
I hope this one gets into the dex or game

11 Likes

The design for Delta AInfernape reminds me of a mixture of of course Infernap, with Raichu a bit, then a bit of Tonadus/Thundurus. Great design though!

I like the idea, but yeah, the Infernape’s straight up holding the end bit of raichu’s tail.

Yeah, I like the stats too, changing up the uses of it by making it a spec.attacker.

That looks… AWESOME! But could someone confirm whether or not a delta is supposed to have its stats changed from the orginal, non-delta form because I really dont know anymore

once again i dont care cause it looks awsome

Thats for sure.

Thanks for mentioning me BTW.

youre welcome

You might wanna make back sprites. That goes for other deltas too.

okay

Infernape should be elec/flyng beacuse of the cloud

please stop necroing every art thread in existence please :thumbsup:

1 Like

rekt

Wish this was in the game

Whats the process by which delta concepts get approved and added to the game?

I don’t think they’re going to add anymore deltas into the game (sadly), I guess we just love to make deltas so we can show the world our creativity (us being everyone who designs deltas)!