Delta Honedge and Doublade alpha (working on aegislash)

here’s my take at a fire/water honedge
Here it is.

I know the water part needs fixing just made this in about an hour or so

Here are the reworks of honedge

V1.2 rework with no colorchange

V1.2 with 1st recolor option

V1.2 with 2nd recolor option

And here’s my first try at doublade

I think I’m gonna add icy spikes to the blade and probably more fire to the rope thingy’s what do you guys think?

First try on aegislash

please only constructive comments

Hope you like it

25 Likes

This is a really cool idea, and I think you made it really well, but what about doublade and aegislash?

Honestly if you refine it to where it looks like an actual sprite that looks like it’d be in the game, then yeah. This sprite could be good.

Thx I’ll make them when i’m in the mood for em

gonna refine it when I have the time

Ok, just wondering, cause I think it has a shot at getting accepted, and you couldn’t officially enter without the rest of the evolutions.

I agree with TheMysteryOne, but it still looks awesome.

Here are the reworks of honedge

V1.2 rework with no colorchange

And here’s my first try at doublade
()

first version of aegislash (very alpha version)

needs editing ofc

3 Likes

That looks really cool :slight_smile:

last one was the wrong picture though :wink:

first version of aegislash

needs editing ofc

1 Like

Programs don’t really matter with pixel art MS paint can get the job done

Photoshop atm but paint indeed also does the trick

Sorry for no updates but i’m a little bussy with school atm i’ll update asap

Dude these are sick, aegislash is my favourite pokemon and i think we need to make this 100% known to developers because even if they decide to use their own sprites or something the concept of a fire/water aegislash is SOOOO cool. Don’t get me wrong, i think the sprites look amazing.but anyway to get this idea into the game. keep this work up man

This is great, but maybe make the sword on Doublade and Aegislash less icy looking, but still they look great! :smiley:

This looks great.
Have one concern for the Honedge, the ice marking part has a bad outline compared to the rest, you must use the same pixel size throughout the sprite.

I really like the Honedge, it is perfect, I don’t have anything to say The Aegislash is fantastic, however the “head”, the thing to take the sword, is not really cool, with a pokemon with so much color. Maybe a grey blue or a purple would be better. The doublade… well, the are not enought colored, maybe also a purple, or put it in fire, and make the ribbon purple ?