Delta Gardevoir OR Delta gallede?

I have a bold and adamant and a dawn stone so which one to choose (too lazy to get/use both)

I’m using a D. Gallade right now, and he’s very good, but I’ve noticed that the majority of the best Electric and Ice type moves are Special. For example, my Gallade’s best options for STAB that I know of are Wild Charge (Pwr 90 and recoil), Thunder Punch (Pwr 75), and Icicle Crash (Pwr 85, Acc 90). Delta Gallade and Gardevoir have the same stats, but the Atk and Sp. Atk are switched. With that in mind, D. Gardevoir has access to Thunderbolt (Pwr 90) and Ice Beam (Pwr 90), as well as Charge Beam and Calm Mind. So I’d say D. Gardevoir is probably better. If you have an Adamant one though, that’d be best as a Gallade unless you want to try to change it’s nature using the PokePon in Sonata City!

1 Like

Ok thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Gallade is cooler.

1 Like

Delta Gardevoir is part of the best Choice Scarf users you have access too. A set using:

Gardevoir-Delta @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Moonblast
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Earth Power

Allow you to revenge kill any Dragon type in the game. Delta Gallade on the other hand is a very good Mega Pokémon with:

Gallade @ Galladite
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly / Adamant Nature
-Swords Dance / Protect / Stone Edge
-Wild Charge / Thunder Punch
-Icicle Crash
-Earthquake